Thursday 7 June 2012


Hey guys, I'm Gavin (or MeekBerry on Youtube) and I'm only just starting out here on the interwebs! One of my biggest dreams is to make it online doing something I love to do, like making videos and socializing! I'm only a rookie though so don't bite my head off! Most of the time I'll be working or focusing on my Youtube channel --> www.youtube.com/MeekBerry . If any of you guys have a youtube account and are willing to subscribe, rate, or even watch some of my videos I'd love you forever! I'm still getting the hang of it but I'm usually a pretty silly person so that should make for some... interesting videos in the near future.

I'm always open to advice, pointers, criticism, and advice from you guys! So fire away! Also please make sure to follow this blog! It really REALLY helps! Every click on that follow button is a step closer to my dreams! Deep for someone like me ... but hey people, I'm not just another pretty face ;)

I really hope I can get to know some of you guys and that something will come of this!

Love you x

MeekBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment